UNILAG Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form: Are you interested in working in a public university in Nigeria? Do you know that universities also recruit non-academic staff regularly? Do you want to work at a first-generation university in Nigeria? Do you want to apply for a job at the prestigious University of Lagos? Then this page is for you!
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) was established in 1962. It is one of the first generational Universities in Nigeria. The University originally began with three academic departments namely; Commerce and Business Administration, Law and Medicine. Currently, the university has grown from the initial three academic departments to twelve faculties namely; Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Business Administration, Clinical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Law, Pharmacy, Science, and Social Sciences. The University of Lagos also has a radio station and it is the first university in Nigeria to have a television station.
This article aims to be a guide for you in your application for jobs at the University of Lagos. Here we will tell you the basic requirements, how to apply, and other information pertaining to the University of Lagos Recruitment.
Basic Requirements for University of Lagos Recruitment
The requirements for any job at the University of Lagos vary according to the position you are applying for. Ask the university system is comprised of both academic and non-academic workers. Among the non-academic workers there are those that work on management and other office or clerical workers. Here we will provide the basic requirements for anyone interested in applying for a job at the University of Lagos.
- Applicants should have a WASSCE NECO or GCE certificate with credits in at least five subjects including English language and Mathematics
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should be members of professional bodies relating to their disciplines
- Applicants are also required to have previous work experience. The number of years will vary depending on the position
- Applicants should have graduated with a minimum of 2nd class lower division
- Applicants with higher degrees have an added advantage
- Applicants applying as laboratory assistants are required to have credits in two other science subjects apart from English language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voter’s card or driver’s license)
- Applicants should not be members of any secret society or confraternity
How to apply for University of Lagos Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for any job at the University of Lagos, you are required to make inquiry to;
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resources Management Department,
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
Opening and Closing date for University of Lagos Recruitment
The University of Lagos is currently not recruiting any new workers. No new date has been announced yet for the commencement of recruitment. When the University wants to recruit any new staff they will upload the recruitment details on their website https://unilag.edu.ng/ and through other media.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding University of Lagos recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on University of Lagos Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update