UBEC Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 portal: Are you interested in applying for a job at the Universal Basic Education Commission? Do you have a passion for education? Do you want to contribute to ensuring that Nigerians receive quality basic education? Then this page is for you!
The Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The main reason for its establishment was for the coordination of all aspects of the Universal Basic Education program implementation. The Universal Basic Education program came into existence in 1999 due to the state of basic education in the country. It was to ensure reform and ensure the provision of quality basic education to all Nigerians.
The Universal Basic Education Program includes early childhood (pre-primary education), six years of primary school, and three years of junior secondary school. The Universal Basic Education Commission has 11 departments namely; Academic Services, Administration and Supplies, Finance and Accounts, Internal Audit, Physical Planning, Procurement, Planning, Statistics and Research, Quality Assurance, Social Mobilization, Special Programmes, and Teacher Development.
As seen above the Universal Basic Education Commission has several departments and it does not only recruit those who study education as some people erroneously believe. So even if you didn’t study education in the university you can still apply.
Here we will provide a guideline for the recruitment process of the Universal Basic Education Commission. All your questions regarding eligibility criteria, how to apply, and if the Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment has started will be answered here.
Requirements for Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC Recruitment
- Applicants should be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants should be between 25 and 35 years old
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voter’s card or Driver’s license)
- Applicants should have good work ethics
- Applicants should have WASSCE certificate with credits in at least three subjects including English language in not more than two sittings
- Applicants should be free of any financial debts
- Applicants should not be members of any secret society or confraternity
How to Register for UBEC Recruitment
- Application for a job at the Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC is done online at https://ubec.gov.ng or www.ubeconline.com.
- Check for available vacancies and the requirements for that job before you apply.
- Once you have found one that you are eligible for then you can apply. Please ensure that you provide information that is true do not use any false name or credential.
- Any form of falsification on the recruitment form or during the recruitment process can lead to prosecution.
Opening and Closing date for Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC Recruitment
The Universal Basic Education Commission UBEC is currently not recruiting. No official timeline has been announced yet for their recruitment. Once recruitment begins announcement will be made on their official website https://ubec.gov.ng and through various media.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update