UBA Recruitment Application form 2022/2023 Portal: Are you a fresh graduate looking for a job in the banking sector? Do you want to work at a multinational bank? Then this page is for you!
United Bank of Africa Plc is a Pan-African commercial bank established in 1949 that has operations in 20 countries in Africa. It is often touted to be the largest bank in Africa. It also has its operations in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates, Paris, and France. The current group chairman of UBA is Mr. Tony Elumelu and the Group Managing Director is Mr. Oliver Alawuba. The bank’s total assets as of 2021 were valued at 20.1 billion US dollars. They currently have over 20,000 employees.
UBA is a bank that values it’s employees and customers. It attracts, and recruits the best talents and regularly conducts training for its staff. Here we will provide a guideline for you to follow in your application process. We have done the research for you on the basic requirements and how to apply for a job at UBA. Read on!
Requirements for UBA Recruitment
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old
- Applicants should have WASSCE, NECO or GCE certificate with credits in at least five subjects including English language and Mathematics
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants should be fluent in English
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should be able to relate well with others
- Applicants with criminal convictions will not be accepted
- Applicants with previous job experience have an added advantage
- Applicants with professional certifications also have an added advantage
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voter’s card or driver’s license)
How to apply for UBA Recruitment
- Interested applicants should visit https://www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/ to apply for any job at UBA.
- You will be required to provide your Biodata; name, address, email phone number, date of birth, gender, nationality etc.
- You will also state your highest educational qualification and if you have job experience state the role you played in your former workplace, and years of work.
- Applicants should also note that they have a LinkedIn account if they are not already on LinkedIn. Also, ensure that the professional information on your LinkedIn profile is up to date as during the recruitment process the recruiters will check your LinkedIn profile.
- Also, prepare your curriculum vitae and ensure it is in PDF format. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the bank for the next step in the recruitment process.
Opening and Closing date for UBA Recruitment
The United Bank of Africa Plc has not announced any official timeline for recruitment. Any recruitment it does will be through its recruitment portal which is always open. So if you are interested in applying for a job at UBA do not wait for any opening date or closing date and hurry to the recruitment portal to check available positions and apply now.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the UBA recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the UBA Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update