Sterling Bank Recruitment Application form: Are you currently searching for a job in a commercial bank in Nigeria? Do you want to know about the recruitment process of Sterling Bank? Then this page is for you!
Sterling Bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria that has been in existence for over 60 years. Sterling Bank began as NAL Bank in 1960 which was an investment banking institution. In 1972 during the Nationalization program of the then Military regime, it became a government-owned institution. In 1992, Sterling Bank was partially privatized and it was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. It became fully privatized in 2000 u dear to the administration of President Olusegun Obasanjo. In 2006, Sterling Bank which at this time was still called NAL Bank merged with Magnum Trust Bank, NBM, Trust Bank of Africa, and Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank (INMB) and became known as Sterling Bank. It also had a second meger in 2012 where it took over the defunct Equatorial Trust Bank (ETB).
We will help you actualize your dream of becoming a Staff of Sterling Bank. In this article, we will provide you with eligibility criteria, how to apply, salary structure, etc for sterling Bank jobs.
Salary Structure for Sterling Bank Staff
- Graduate Trainee – ₦55,000 – ₦65,000 per month
- Entry Level Employee – ₦140,000 – ₦150,000 per month
- Loan Officer – ₦500,000 per month
- Credit Analyst – ₦600,000 per month
- Branch Manager – ₦650,000 – ₦700,000
Requirements for Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower (for those applying as graduate trainees)
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years old (for those applying as graduate trainees)
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate (for those applying as graduate trainees)
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants with experience in Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin etc have an added advantage
How to register for Sterling Bank Recruitment Application
- Application is done online through the Recruitment portal on Sterling Bank’s official website.
- Interested applicants should visit https://sterling.ng/about/.
- Scroll down to the end of the page, towards the end you will see the career link, click on it and you will be directed to the career menu.
- The career page is for those applying for internships, as graduate trainees, or as experienced hires. Experience hires are those who are professionals in their field and are seeking to change their career or workplace by joining Sterling Bank.
- Select the category you are and you will be directed on how to apply. Please note that applications can only be submitted through the platform provided on this site and within the stipulated period.
- Sterling Bank does not accept applications through email.
- The shortlisted candidates will then undergo a Computer-Based Test, followed by Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation, then Assessment Center, after which there will be a final Interview and finally foundation School
Opening and Closing date for Sterling Bank Recruitment
There is currently no official recruitment timeline announced by Sterling Bank as of the time of writing this article. Interested applicants are advised to visit the official website to apply and follow the processes required for application.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the Sterling Bank recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on Sterling Bank Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update