SON Recruitment Application Form: Are you interested in working for the Standard Organization of Nigeria? Do you want a guide on the recruitment process of the Standard Organization of Nigeria? Then you are on the right page!
The Standard Organization of Nigeria was established in December 1971 by Act No. 56 of 1971. The reason for the establishment of the body was to create an organization that will regulate and produce a standard for goods and services in Nigeria. It is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for the standardization of products. Apart from its role in the standardization of products, it also conducts testing on products to see that they meet the standards that have been set.
Other services of the Standard Organization of Nigeria include checking that goods imported into the country meet the standards that have been set, product certification for goods produced in Nigeria, supporting SMEs to ensure they comply with Standards and also facilitate their certifications, and many more. The Standard Organization of Nigeria is headed by a Director-general and the current Director-general of Standard Organization of Nigeria is Mallam Farouk Salim.
Every product produced in Nigeria must carry the seal of the Standard Organization of Nigeria. They have to be certified by SON before they can distribute those goods. This shows you the importance of the Organization. Here we will help you in your quest to become a staff of the Standard Organization of Nigeria by providing you with the basic requirements you must meet before you can apply, also how you can apply and many more relating to the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment.
Requirements for the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants should be between 25 and 35 years old
- Applicants should be service oriented
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants should be of good behavior
- Applicants should have a BSc or HND in sciences
- Applicants who are members of a professional body have an added advantage
How to Register for the SON Recruitment
- Application for any position at the Standard Organization of Nigeria is through the official website of the organization www.son.gov.ng.
- Note that this Application is free of charge, the registration is done on the recruitment portal. You will be required to upload your credentials online when submitting your application form.
Opening and Closing date for the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
The Standard Organization of Nigeria is not recruiting at the moment. This article is to prepare you for when the recruitment process starts. You can subscribe to our mailing list to get any updates on when the recruitment will begin.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the Standard Organization of Nigeria recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the Standard Organization of Nigeria Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update