Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment Application Form: Are you interested in applying for a job at the Seven-up Bottling Company? Do you want to work for one of Nigeria’s largest drinks manufacturing companies? Then this article is for you
The Seven-up Bottling Company is a manufacturing company that produces drinks in Nigeria. It is actually one of the most extensive drinks manufacturing company in Nigeria. The Seven-up Bottling Company shares a special connection with Nigeria although Nigerians didn’t start it. It produced its first 7up which is known for in October 1960. The several brands of the Seven-up Bottling Company are 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea, Supa Komando Energy Drink, and Aquafina premium drinking water.
We will be your guide in your application process by providing you with the basic requirements for you to apply and how you can apply for the Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment.
Requirements for Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment
- Applicants must be less than 36 years old
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Applicants with a criminal conviction will not be recruited
- Applicants should have a minimum of second-class lower division in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should have WASSCE, NECO, or GCE certificate with credits in at least five subjects including English language in not more than two sittings
- Applicants should have background knowledge of the company
- Applicants with computer literacy have added advantage
- Applicants should be able to work in a team
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voter’s card or driver’s license)
How to apply for Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment
- If you are interested in applying for a job at Seven-up Bottling Company, then go to https://www.sevenup.org/ which is the official website of the Seven-up Bottling Company.
- Click on the career icon to begin your job application process. When applying for a job at the Seven-up Bottling Company, you can either apply for their graduate trainee program or an entry-level employee position.
- Whichever ever you are applying for, you need to read the instructions carefully, every position listed on the Recruitment site will have its own eligibility criteria, so check that you are eligible before applying for any position.
- Once you have found one that meets all the requirements for, you can apply. You will be required to upload your credentials and your curriculum vitae, so ensure that your curriculum vitae is up to date. Once you have applied, you wait for an invitation for an interview. The time and venue for the interview will be communicated to you if you have been shortlisted.
Opening and Closing date for Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment
The Seven-up Bottling Company is currently not conducting any recruitment at the moment. However, once there is a vacancy it will be uploaded online, so endeavor to check their website regularly for any new updates. Also, you can subscribe to our mailing list as we will keep you updated once recruitment begins.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the Seven-up Bottling Company recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the Seven-up Bottling Company Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update