NUC Recruitment application form Portal: Do you want to apply for a job at the National Universities Commission? Are you looking for a stable and rewarding job opportunity? You can have all that by taking advantage of the ongoing NUC Recruitment to apply.
Here on this page, we will provide a guideline for you to successfully apply. All your questions about the eligibility criteria, and how to apply, is the Recruitment form out? and many more will be answered here. We want to make your application process more accessible and we have done the research for you. Let’s begin by giving you a brief introduction to the National Universities Commission. If you want to work there you need to know about your prospective workplace.
The National Universities Commission was established as a statutory body in 1974 with Professor Jibril Aminu as its first executive secretary. The commission is under the federal ministry of education. Its current executive secretary is Professor Abubakar Rasheed who assumed office in 2016.
The National Universities Commission is the regulatory body for Universities in Nigeria and its vision is to ensure quality University education in Nigeria that is according to global standards.
Requirements for NUC Recruitment
- Applicants should be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants should have a senior school certificate with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (National ID, international passport, voter’s card or driver’s license)
- Applicants with OND, HND and bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent can also apply
- Applicants should be computer literate
Opening and closing date for NUC Recruitment
The National Universities Commission is currently recruiting eligible workers to fill vacant positions in the commission. The recruitment exercise began on August 8, 2022 and as of the time of writing this article a closing date has not yet been announced. Interested applicants should hurry now to the recruitment portal to apply while it is still open.
How to apply for a job at NUC
- Those interested in applying for a job at the National Universities Commission should visit the official website of the commission at https://nuc.edu.ng.
- The recruitment process is done through this site.
- You will be required to register on the portal with your email address. It is preferable you use a Gmail account as yahoo accounts sometimes have delays in receiving confirmation codes.
- Once you have registered check for available vacancies on the portal and the requirements for each position before you apply.
- Please note that you cannot apply for more than one position and if you do not meet the requirements listed for that position you will not be considered for employment.
- You will also need to upload your passport and other credentials on the portal.
- Please ensure you use a recent and clear passport. After submission, then print out your confirmation slip.
- Those shortlisted will be contacted for a screening/interview exercise.
To stay updated on NUC Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update