NPower Recruitment Application form: Are you an unemployed Nigerian youth currently looking for employment? Do you want to apply for the NPower program? Then this page is for you!
The NPower program is one of the National Investment Management System programs designed specifically for unemployed Nigerian youths. It is an initiative of the federal government to address the issue if youth unemployment. NPower is for both graduates and non-graduates.
The process of NPower recruitment can be cumbersome if you don’t know what you are doing. Here we will provide a guideline for you to follow when applying for NPower recruitment and many more that you need to know about the program.
NPower Salary Structure
The salary of NPower beneficiaries varies depending on the type of program you currently are on and the degree you have. Those who are graduates ate paid 30,000 naira monthly while those with SSCE are paid 10,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Agro Program, beneficiaries are paid 25,000 – 35,000 naira monthly.
- For the NPower Build Program, beneficiaries are paid 27,000 – 30,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Tech (both hardware and software) Program, beneficiaries are paid 20,000 – 40,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Creative Program, beneficiaries are paid 10,000 – 30,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Teach Program, beneficiaries are paid 28,000 – 30,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Health Program, beneficiaries are paid 30,000 – 40,000 naira monthly
- For the NPower Community Education Program, beneficiaries are paid 10,000 – 30,000 naira monthly.
Requirements for NPower Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must be residents of Nigeria
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, Voter’s card or driver’s license)
- Applicants should have Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicants should have WASSCE, NECO or GCE certificate
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines (for those applying as graduates)
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate (for those applying as graduates)
How to apply for NPower Recruitment
- Please note that the NPower application is online and not at any government office.
- NPower is a program of the National Social Investment Management System. For you to apply for NPower Recruitment simply visit https://nasims.gov.ng to begin your application process.
- Please note that it is only through that site that you can apply for NPower and any other site is fraudulent.
- Once you are directed to the NPower portal, follow the instructions carefully to apply.
- Applicants will also be required to do biometric enrollment, you will be required to download the enrollment application and install it. Once you have installed it and you have provided the required information then click proceed to begin your biometric enrollment process.
- Click on begin enrollment to start the process. You will be required to enroll your right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index finger only. The process of biometric enrollment will need a biometric scanner and laptop, so it’s advisable to go to a cyber cafe that you are sure does NPower biometric enrollment for this.
Opening and Closing date for NPower Recruitment
Please note that there is no ongoing NPower Recruitment, once a new batch is about to begin, the recruitment notice will be published on the National Social Investment Management System’s official website.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the NPower recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the NPower Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update