NIMET Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: Do you wish to apply for a position at NIME? Do you want to learn more about the NIMET Recruitment process? Then you’ve come to the right place!
NIMET SALARY STRUCTURE
Nimet average salary is about $1,049,196 and salaries range from a minimum of $923,021 to a maximum of $1,188,965. For others, it is dependent on the location, department, and Position.
GENERAL REQUIREMENT FOR NIMET RECRUITMENT
Applicants for the NIMET must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Applicant must possess any of these certificates: A B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution is required for the applied position. Any additional certificate, whether postgraduate or professional certification, will be beneficial.
- A Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC is also needed.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) others.
- A National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution.
STATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE:
All 36 states in Nigeria are eligible for NIMET Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form. Also, note that Non-citizens will be accepted.
- Opening and Closing date of NIMET Recruitment.
- The registration for NIMET 2023 has not been officially announced. You will be notified once the deadline has been announced.
- Once the NIMET has begun the 2023 recruitment process, we will update this page with the most recent application procedures.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIMET RECRUITMENT
The steps below will guide you through the application process for a NIMET job:
- Go to www.nimet.gov.ng, and click on the career page.
- Follow the steps outlined on the Norwegian Refugee Council’s official website.
- Fill out and return your application form.
If you have any questions or comments about NIMET recruitment, please use the comment box below. Bookmark us for more information on the NIMET Recruitment and be notified when there is a new update.