Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application form is out: Are you interested in joining the armed forces of Nigeria? Do you want to join Nigerian Navy and contribute to the security of the country? Are you looking for a platform to build and enhance that career of yours, especially this year? Then this article is for you! The 2022 Nigeria Navy Recruitment is for you and we will lead you through every step of it.
The Nigerian Navy is part of the armed forces of Nigeria tasked with the protection of the Nigerian waterways, basic sea operations training, and protection of every Nigerian Navy vessel.
On this page, we will keep you informed of all that is required to apply for the Nigeria Navy batch 34 recruitment. Let’s go!
Opening and closing date for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
Applicants should know that recruitment into the navy is currently ongoing. It began on August 7, 2022, and will end on September 17, 2022. Interested applicants should therefore make use of this opportunity to complete their online application for the batch 34 Navy Recruitment.
How to apply for the Nigeria Navy
- Application is done online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
- The application is free so beware of fraudsters demanding money for Navy Recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to apply only once as those with multiple applications will be disqualified. When coming for the screening exercise there are certain documents to come with.
- Applicants are to come with a printed copy of all the online forms that have been completed, scratch card of WASSCE, NECO results, police certification form, guarantor form, local government area certification form, declaration, and certification form by parents and guardians of applicants.
Requirements for entry into the Nigeria Navy
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Applicants who are school certificate holders must be between 18-22 years and applicants with OND, nurses or other qualifications must be between 18-26 years not later than February 2023
- Applicants who are married or have children will be disqualified
- Applicants who have been convicted of a crime will be disqualified
- Applicants with physical or medical challenges such as; eye problems, stammering, mental problem, ear problem, or any form of physical disability will be disqualified
- Applicants who have tattoos will be disqualified
- Any school certificate (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB) older than 6 years is not allowed.
- Male applicants must not be below 1.69m and female applicants must not be below 1.65m
- Applicants with any qualification higher than OND should not apply
- Applicants must come with their completed Identification Form and four passport photograph that has been signed by their LGA Chairman or Secretary or an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Air Force) or Chief of Police (CSP) and above from their state.
- Applicants are to complete their application form and submit it online
The date for the screening exercise will be uploaded on the Nigeria Navy website so applicants are advised to check their website regularly. Applicants should note that any falsification of documents or any applications that do not meet all the requirements will be disqualified
Applicants should note that there are specific qualifications required for specific positions, so visit the Nigeria Navy website for the qualifications required for the position you are applying for.
To stay updated on the ongoing batch 34 Navy Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update