Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment application form portal 2022/2023: Do you want to serve and protect your country by joining the army? Do you want to be a member of the armed forces? Do you want to know what is required for the Nigerian Army 83rd recruit regular intake recruitment? Then this page is for you!
The Nigerian Army is part of the armed forces of Nigeria. It is tasked with the protection of Nigeria’s borders, maintaining the territorial integrity of Nigeria, and maintaining peace and any other function that the commander-in-chief requires of them according to the constitution.
Joining the army is a serious commitment and not for the weak or fainthearted. The protection of Nigeria is a serious issue with the state of insecurity, terrorism, and banditry in the country, the army needs men and women who will fight with courage and commitment for this nation.
Here we will list the requirements for 83rd recruit regular intake recruitment into the Nigerian Army and any other frequently asked questions like how to apply will be answered. Let’s begin!
Requirements for recruitment into the Nigerian Army
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68m and female applicants must not be less than 1.62m
- Applicants must be fit physically, mentally, medically, and psychologically
- Tradeswomen or tradesmen applicants must be between 18-26 years and non-tradeswomen and non-tradesmen must be between 18-22 years
- Applicants must present their school certificate (WASSCE, NECO, GCE OR NABTEB) with at least four credits including the English language in not more than two sittings
- Applicants with a criminal conviction will be disqualified
- Applicants who are members of any secret cult, group, or confraternity will be disqualified
- Applicants with knowledge of another Nigerian language other than theirs will have added advantage
- Applicants must present their birth certificate or age declaration, Local government of origin certificate, and National Identification card
- Applicants with tattoos will be disqualified
- Tradesmen or tradeswomen applicants should have the necessary qualifications (Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate).
When coming for the screening exercise applicants should come with their birth certificate or declaration of age, state of origin certificate, four passport photographs, evidence of membership in any professional association, educational qualifications, and a printout of their completed application form.
How to apply for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Application for the Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment is done online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- Before you can apply, you have to create an account after which you can begin the application process.
- Ensure that you fill out the application form with all the required information (any application with false or incomplete information will be disqualified).
- After completing the form, submit it online and print out a copy of the completed form which you will bring to the screening venue.
- Applicants should also note that once you’ve submitted your application you can not resubmit (double submission will lead to disqualification).
To stay updated on any further information on the 83rd recruit regular intake recruitment of the Nigerian Army, then bookmark us and you will get any update.