Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment Application Form: Are currently looking for a job in the Nigerian Railway service? Do you want to be a Railway worker in Nigeria? Then read on!
In this article, we will provide a guide for you to successfully apply for a job at the Nigeria Railway Corporation and give you the necessary information concerning their recruitment process.
Although the Nigeria Railways has been in existence as far back as 1912, it became the Nigeria Railway Corporation by an act of Parliament in 1955. The Nigeria Railway Corporation is wholly owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Nigeria Railway Corporation is headed by a managing director and the current managing director of the corporation is Engineer Freeborn Okhiria.
Prospective applicants who want to join the Nigeria Railway Corporation should be aware of the core values of the corporation which are Professionalism, Teamwork, Team spirit, Delivery on promises, and Respect for individuals.
Requirements for Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants applying for senior positions must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in relevant disciplines
- Applicants applying for the junior positions must have their O’level result (WASSCE, NECO, or GCE) with credits in at least five subjects
- Applicants must be between 18 – 35 years old
- Applicants must be ready to work in a new environment
- Applicants must be prepared to undergo the mandatory training period for both the senior and junior position
How to apply for Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment
- To apply for a job at the Nigeria Railway Corporation, please visit the original website of the corporation www.nrc.gov.ng to apply.
- Please note that there is no other portal or website that the Nigeria Railway Corporation uses for recruitment so beware of scammers with bogus websites claiming to be conducting recruitment for the Nigeria Railway Corporation.
- The application is online and the application form is free, you will be required to pay any fee. You will be directed on how to register first before you can apply.
- Those who want to apply for a job at the Nigeria Railway Corporation will have to create an e-recruitment account first using your email before you can access the career opportunities.
- Please read the requirements carefully to be sure that the job you are applying for is what you are qualified for.
- Upload the necessary documents required and fill the form correctly then you can submit.
- Those who have been shortlisted, their names will be uploaded on the portal and you can download the list of shortlisted candidates in pdf format.
Opening and Closing date for Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment.
The Nigeria Railway Corporation is currently not recruiting for any positions at the moment. The application form is not yet out. When once recruitment is about to start the details of the entire recruitment process will be uploaded on the Nigeria Railway Corporation website.
So as those interested in working in the Nigeria Railway Corporation please keep visiting the website from time to time and subscribe to our mailing list as we will keep you updated.
If you have any questions or contributions regarding the Nigeria Railway Corporation recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below. For more information on the Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update