Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application 2022/2023: Are you an unemployed Nigerian seeking employment or a fresh graduate seeking new internship opportunities? Do you want to join a paramilitary agency of the federal government? Are you interested in working for the Nigeria immigration service (NIS)? Do you want to know about the requirements for recruitment into the NIS? Then this page is for you?
The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) is a paramilitary agency of the federal government charged with the control of movement and migration of persons in and out of Nigeria, this includes the issuance of passports, border patrol, etc.
The Nigerian Immigration Service has announced its 2022 recruitment exercise for interested applicants of Nigerian origin seeking to join the service. This opportunity is open to all civilians who meet the requirements of the NIS.
Here we will list all the requirements that you need to meet to be eligible for recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration Service, how to apply, and other vital information. Let’s begin!
Requirements for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- Applicants must have a school leaving certificate and WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result with at least four credits in no more than two sittings and one of those credits has to be the English Language.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen or tradeswomen should have the necessary qualifications i.e. OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must be between 18-22 years for those who’re non-tradeswomen and between 18-26 years for those who’re tradeswomen not later than June 1, 2022.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit
- Applicants who have been convicted of a crime are not allowed
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m and female applicants should not be less than 1.56m
- Applicants should print out a slip from the online platform “photocard” which they will bring to the screening venue.
- Other documents that you need to bring when coming for the screening include your passport photograph, first school leaving certificate, WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results, birth certificate, or age declaration
How to apply for the Nigeria immigration service recruitment
- Applicants interested in joining the NIS should apply at the online recruitment portal at https://immigrationrecruitment.org/
- Choose a career and fill out all the necessary information required.
- For you to apply, you need to create an e-recruitment account this will enable you to fill and submit your application, log in to make changes to your application, check on your application status, print out documents, and also get notifications.
- All applicants who are successful in the screening exercise will undergo a six-month training program at the Nigeria immigration service training ground.
- Transportation to the training ground will be provided by the federal government after the training, those who are successful will be inducted into the Nigeria immigration service at the North East theatre of operations where they will also undergo another twelve weeks of intensive training
Do you need more information on the Nigeria immigration service recruitment? Or recruitment into any other federal government paramilitary agency or the armed forces, then bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.