Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Form: Are you currently unemployed and searching for a job opportunity? Do you want to work at Nestle Nigeria PLC? Do you want to know how to apply for Nestle Nigeria jobs? All these questions and many more will be answered here in this article!
Nestle Nigeria is a publicly listed company specializing in food processing and beverage production. It was established in 1961 as a trading company. Its head factory is located at Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State. They currently have a staff strength of over 2,000 employees directly employed by the company and several thousand others who work as marketers and distributors for the company.
Do you know that every household in Nigeria uses at least one nestle product every day? Apart from the Nestle Milo, Golden Morn, and Nescafe that we know nestle produces seasoning cubes (what is commonly called Maggi).
Requirements for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should have a WASSCE, NECO, or GCE certificate
- Applicants should have a B.Sc or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants should have a valid form of identification (National ID, international passport, voter’s card or driver’s license)
- Applicants should be able to work in a team
How much is Nestle’s Salary
- Safety Officers – 700,000 naira monthly
- Channel Development Managers – 650,000 naira monthly
- Regional Sales Managers – 500,000 naira monthly
- Head of Marketing – 500,000 naira monthly
- Production Supervisors – 400,000 naira monthly
- Sales Managers – 300,000 – 500,000 naira monthly
- Insurance Officers – 250,000 naira monthly
- Medical Delegates – 250,000 naira monthly
- Field Sales Managers – 250,000 naira monthly
- Warehouse Managers – 250,000 naira monthly
- Graduate Trainees – 200,000 naira monthly
- Nutrition Advisors – 187,000 naira monthly
- Operations Officers – 150,000 naira monthly
- Sales Development Managers – 150,000 naira monthly
- Nursing Officers – 130,000 naira monthly
- Recruitment and Training Officers – 120,000 naira monthly
- Quality Control Managers – 100,000 naira monthly
- Sales Officers – 100,000 naira monthly
- Drivers – 100,000 naira monthly
- Mechanical Engineers – 75,000 naira monthly
- Health Administrative Officers – 60,000 naira monthly
- Account Manager – 50,000 naira monthly
How To Apply for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Interested applicants should go to the official recruitment portal for Nestle; https://www.nestle-cwa.com/en to apply.
- Once on the portal, you can search for jobs according to type and location.
- You will need to specify your country Nigeria as the portal is the international recruitment portal for the whole Nestle company.
- Nestle does not discriminate based on sex or gender, as long as you are qualified you can apply.
- Every application is assessed based on their international guidelines and the need of the company at that time.
- Those who have been selected will be contacted to come for a screening/interview exercise.
Opening and closing date for Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
There is currently no official timeline for recruitment at Nestle Nigeria but interested applicants can still visit the recruitment portal to check for any available jobs in their location that they can apply for. Whenever there is a vacancy, it will be uploaded on the recruitment portal.
For more information on Nestle Nigeria Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update