NDLEA Recruitment Application form 2023/2024: Do you want to apply for a job at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? Do you want to join in the fight against illegal drugs and keep Nigeria free from hard drugs? If you want to work for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency then read on!
Applying for a job at NDLEA has been made easier, this article will provide you with the basic information you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment including other necessary information you need to know about the agency before applying.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency was established by the then-military government in 1989. It was established by Decree No. 48 of 29th December 1989. The agency is in charge of drug policy and control in Nigeria. It has offices in every state of the federation and also at the airports and seaports to check the movement of illicit substances. The agency recruits people who are committed to the fight against illicit drugs.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Applicants must be free from criminal conviction
- Applicants must not be less than 1.62 m in height
- The minimum qualification is SSCE with credits in at least five subjects including English language and Mathematics in no more than two sittings
- Applicants must be physically fit with no form of physical disability
- Applicants will be required to present a certificate of fitness from a recognized medical Institution
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (National ID, international passport, voter’s card or driver’s license)
- Applicants must have completed the online application and uploaded their credentials and passport
- Applicants will be required to submit at least two referees.
Opening and closing date for NDLEA Recruitment
The agency is at the moment not conducting any recruitment exercise. Interested applicants should please note that there have been some articles with fake websites claiming to be conducting recruitment for the NDLEA, this is false. The official website of the NDLEA is www NDLEA.gov.ng and any recruitment that it wants to conduct will be done through this website. Also on this page, we will bring any further information on NDLEA recruitment.
How to apply for a job at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- Applying for a job at NDLEA is done through the official website of the agency www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Any other website is fake and is not the official website of the agency.
- Once you log in to the recruitment portal, you can access the application form.
- The application form is free. Once you fill out the form then you can submit it.
- After submission, you cannot change anything, so ensure you fill out the form correctly then print out your confirmation slip which will serve as evidence that you have completed the online application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the agency for a screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will also include drug tests. After the screening successful candidates will then undergo training before they officially become agents of the NDLEA.
To stay updated on NDLEA Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update