NDDC Recruitment Application Form: Are you currently searching for a job? Do you want a job where your salary is guaranteed? Do you want to become a staff of the Niger Delta Development Commission? Then this article is for you!
Applying for a job at the Niger Delta Development Commission has been made easier. We aim to guide you in the steps you will take in the online application, we will also provide a piece of background information on the commission (as you should have an idea about your prospective workplace!) and much more relevant information you will need to apply.
The Niger Delta Development Commission was established in 2000 by President Olusegun Obasanjo to address the developmental issues of the Niger Delta region. The Niger Delta Development Commission is a federal agency under the Niger Delta ministry. The mission of the agency is to solve the socio-economic challenges of the Niger Delta region and bring about economic, political, and social stability in the region.
The Niger Delta region is where crude oil is extracted and the effect of the crude oil exploration had left ecological damage to the host communities. This commission was set up as a way to compensate for the hardship that the people of the Niger Delta are suffering and through its master plan has been doing that.
The master plan of the commission includes several key areas that need special attention in the Niger Delta region and they are; Demography, Environment, and hydrology, Agriculture and aquaculture (with a focus on economic activities), Biodiversity, Transport (infrastructure), Rural, urban, regional planning and housing, Community Development, Governance and capacity development, Health, Small and medium enterprises (SMEs),
Water supply, Energy (electricity), Telecommunication, Vocational training (with a focus on employment generation), Waste management and sanitation, Large-scale industry, Solid minerals, Tourism, Social welfare, Arts, Sports and Culture, Women and Youth Employment, Conflict prevention, Financial instruments, and access and Investment promotion.
Requirements for Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth
- Applicants from the Niger Delta region have a quota in the recruitment
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Applicants must have written the Senior School Certificate Examination and have credits in at least five subjects including English language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
How to apply for a job at The Niger Delta Development Commission
- Application for NDDC jobs is done online. Interested applicants should visit the official website of the commission nddc.gov.ng. to apply.
- On the site, you can check for available jobs and read through the requirements for each job.
- Once you have located one that you are eligible for you can apply. You will be directed to the site for application. Once there you will have to create an account before you can access the application form.
- Once you have filled the form correctly then submit and print out the confirmation slip. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening.
Opening and Closing date for NDDC Recruitment
NDDC is currently not recruiting, once recruitment we will bring it to your notice.
To stay updated on NDDC Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update