NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form Portal: Do you aspire to work for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control? Do you need a guide on the application process? All this and more will be provided for you here!
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control NAFDAC is an agency of the federal government established in 1993. It is an agency under the federal ministry of health and it is responsible for the manufacturing, importing, exporting, distribution, packaging, marketing, and use of drugs, food, and other health-related substances such as herbal remedies and others in Nigeria.
The core values of NAFDAC are Professionalism, Resilience, Integrity, Dedication & Commitment, and Excellence. So everyone seeking to apply for a job at NAFDAC should imbibe these values and be ready to live and work according to them.
Here we will aid you in your application. We will provide all the information you need to know about NAFDAC Recruitment.
Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment
As it is with every agency of government whether state or federal, they are certain requirements put in place to ensure that they recruit the right set of people. For the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control, it is no different and because of the seriousness of the mission of the agency, there are some basic requirements that applicants must meet before they can be recruited. These requirements are as follows;
- Applicants should be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants should not be above 35 years
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (National ID, international passport, voter’s card, or driver’s license)
- Applicants who have the convicted of any crime contravening the food and drug laws of the constitution need not apply.
- Applicants must be senior school certificate holders with credits in at least five subjects in not more than two sittings
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants will be required to present an NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicants should be computer literate
Salary structure of NAFDAC Workers
- Entry-level Staff – 70,000 – 90,000 naira per month
- GL 7 Staff – 89,500 naira per month
- GL 8 Staff – 104,000 naira per month
How to apply for NAFDAC Recruitment
- Application for a job at the agency is usually done online.
- Applicants should visit the official website of NAFDAC www.nafdac.gov.ng to apply.
- You will be required to scan and upload your credentials when submitting your application form.
- Also, be advised that application is free and you are not required to pay money to anyone to apply.
- The agency frowns seriously on those who lobby to get recruited.
- Once you submit your application form you cannot resubmit, so ensure you fill the form correctly.
- The names of the shortlisted candidates will be published by the agency and they will be invited for a screening exercise.
Opening and closing date for NAFDAC Recruitment
- Interested applicants should be advised that NAFDAC is currently not conducting any recruitment as of the moment.
- Any information on when they will start recruitment will be updated first on their official website and through their social media platforms. Also, recruitment notices will be placed in national dailies.
- Applicants should also be advised that recruitment is done directly by the agency and they do not use any recruitment agency or third party to conduct their recruitment.
To stay updated on NAFDAC Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update