Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application form: Do you dream of joining the Lagos State Civil Service? Are you a resident of Lagos currently looking for government employment? Do you want to know the requirements for a civil service job in Lagos State? Then this page is for you!
The Lagos State Civil Service comprises all those who work for the Lagos State government and its agencies who are not part of the military. The Lagos State Civil Service is overseen by a commission, the Lagos State Civil Service Commission which is the body in charge of all the state civil servants in Lagos State. It handles the appointment, promotion, discipline, and Recruitment of staff into the Lagos State Civil Service. Joining the Lagos State Civil Service is very attractive as it is one of the states in Nigeria that pay one of the highest salaries to their workers.
Here we have provided every necessary information that will aid you in getting a job in the Lagos State Civil Service. All other questions about Recruitment and salary of the Lagos State Civil Service will also be answered here.
Requirements for Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be residing in Lagos State
- Applicants must be medically fit (a medical certificate from a recognized medical Institution in Lagos State will be required)
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Applicants must be a senior school certificate holder (WASSCE, NECO or GCE) with credits in five subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification (national identification card, voter’s card, or driver’s license)
- Applicants must show evidence of registration with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Applicants who have work experience must show proof of payment of taxes
- Applicants should be computer literate
Salary structure at Lagos State Civil Service
- Grade 01 62,100 – 82,096 naira monthly
- Grade 02 63,164 – 89,310 naira monthly
- Grade 03 64,072 – 96,208 naira monthly
- Grade 04 67,376 – 105,884 naira monthly
- Grade 05 76,681 – 121,535 naira monthly
- Grade 06 94,238 – 148,914 naira monthly
- Grade 07 126,386 – 193,781 naira monthly
- Grade 08 164,434 – 244,644 naira monthly
- Grade 09 193,819 – 289,324 naira monthly
- Grade 10 228,180 – 333,200 naira monthly
- Grade 12 263,240 – 379,597 naira monthly
- Grade 13 294,307 – 417,322 naira monthly
- Grade 14 325,518 – 457,952 naira monthly
- Grade 15 360,537 – 502,217 naira monthly
- Grade 16 398,771 – 569,044 naira monthly
- Grade 17 444,611 – 637,848 naira monthly
Please note that the salaries from grade 01 to grade 10 is for step 1 to step 15. While those from grade 12 to grade 14 are from step 1 to step 11. From grade 15 to grade 17, it’s from step 1 to step 9.
How to apply for the Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Interested applicants should visit the official website of the Lagos State government or the civil service commission website via https://civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/. or jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply.
- Ensure you provide correct and complete information when filling out the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening exercise before being employed.
Opening and closing date for Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The commission is currently not conducting any recruitment at the moment. Once Recruitment starts it will be updated on their website and we will keep you informed.
To stay updated on Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update