ICPC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM REGISTRATION 2022/2023: Are you looking for a job at an investigative agency? Do dream of a job where you get paid for fighting corruption? Do you dream of a career at the Independent and Corrupt Practices Commission? Then you’re on the right page!
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission ICPC was established by President Olusegun Obasanjo on September 29, 2000, with the core mandate of prosecution, prevention, and investigation of corrupt practices and offenses.
It was established by the Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act 2000 which was signed into law by the President on June 13, 2000. The vision of the commission is to have Nigeria free from every form of corruption and Corrupt Practices. The commission is the first agency tasked with fighting corruption in Nigeria.
The commission is divided into ten departments and six units which makes it a broad organization that requires the services of several professionals from law to finance to ICT to human resource management to education to administration to accounting and statistics. The commission requires dedicated and honest workers who will carry out their campaigns against corruption effectively.
With the information provided for you in this article, we will help you make your dream of working for the ICPC a reality.
Requirements for ICPC Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants must not be older than 50 years to apply
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants must be able to work under the authority and carry out orders effectively
- Applicants should be dedicated and committed to the fight against corruption
- Applicants should be able to work with a team
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Applicants must be free from criminal conviction
- Applicants should be medically fit
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate.
ICPC salary structure
The salary structure at the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is like other civil service positions it’s dependent on your qualifications and experience. Entry-level workers are paid about ₦74,000 monthly, these are for those with Bsc or higher while those with just HND are paid about ₦50,000 monthly. Other salaries include:
- Legal Adviser – ₦158,000 monthly
- Programmer – ₦105,000 monthly
- Senior Administrative Officer – ₦76,000 monthly
- Senior Officer – ₦53,000 monthly
How to apply for ICPC Recruitment Application Form Registration
- To apply for a job at ICPC, interested applicants should visit https://icpc.gov.ng/career/.
- This site serves as the recruitment portal and any vacancy will be listed on this site.
- Also whenever there is an ongoing recruitment every information will be provided for you here.
Opening and closing date for ICPC Recruitment
Please note that the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission is currently not recruiting. Beware of anyone claiming to be conducting ICPC Recruitment. Whenever recruitment begins the Commission will publish it in at least three national newspapers and we will keep you updated.
Need more information on ICPC Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update