Ibom Air Recruitment Application form portal 2022/2023: Are you interested in working for an airline company in Nigeria? Do you dream of joining one of the best airline companies in Nigeria? Do you want to know how to apply for your dream job at Ibom Air? Then, you are on the right page for you!
Ibom Air is a state-owned Arline company currently operating out of Victor Attach International Airport in Akwa Ibom State. The airline launched its inaugural flight in February 2019 after taking delivery of a CRJ900 aircraft. It began its commercial flight for passengers on June 7, 2019. It celebrated its three-year anniversary this year in June by providing free tickets for passengers and the viewing of the aviation-themed movie Top Gun: Maverick.
It currently has 7aircrafts. It currently has six destinations; Uyo, Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Enugu, and Port Harcourt. Ibom Air is owned by the Akwa Ibom State government. Ibom Air is currently the only state-owned Arline in Nigeria and since it began operations it has won best airline in Nigeria twice.
The steps for you to take to get your dream job at Ibom Air will be provided in this article. Along with other vital information you need about Ibom Air Recruitment.
Requirements for Ibom Air Recruitment
For you to apply for a job at Ibom Air there are basic requirements you have to meet for you to be eligible. Different positions will require additional qualifications and experience so when applying check the official website of Ibom Air for any job you are applying for to see if you’re eligible before you apply.
- Applicants should be citizens and residents of Nigeria
- Akwa Ibom State indigenes who are applying have a special quota provided for by the government
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification (National ID, voter’s card, or driver’s license).
- Applicants should have a Bsc or its equivalent from a recognized institution in relevant disciplines
- Applicants should have an NYSC certificate.
- Applicants must have graduated with not less than a 2.2 (second class lower division) from a recognized institution
- Applicants must have Senior school certificate WASSCE or NECO with a minimum of 5 credits including English language and Mathematics
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should have professional certifications
- Applicants should members of relevant professional bodies
- Applicants should have several years of experience for those who are applying for the job of a pilot.
Salary structure at Ibom Air
- Cabin crew – ₦158,000 – ₦200,000 monthly
- Pilot – ₦263,000 monthly
How to apply for a job at Ibom Air
- Before applying for a job at Ibom Air, applicants are advised to visit their job search portal to find out the availability of the job they are applying for.
- The job portal is https://www.ibomair.com/careers/jobs-search/.
- This is also the portal to apply for a job at Ibom Air. Once you have located the job that you want and you have met all the requirements then you can apply.
- If the job you are searching for is not available at the moment you can send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered whenever there is an open position later.
Opening and closing date for Ibom Air Recruitment
Ibom Air is currently not recruiting but you can submit your CV to their email to consider when there is an opening.
Need more information on Ibom Air Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update