Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Application form 2022/2023: Are you interested in applying for a job at Guinness Nigeria? Are you looking for a company that treats its staff well and has great compensation packages? Then this article is for you!
Guinness Nigeria PLC is a public limited liability company that was established on April 29, 1950, as a trading company. Its business at the time it was Incorporated was the importation of Guinness stout from Dublin. When Nigeria gained its independence in 1960, it was seen as a rejection of the colonial rule of Britain and everything British, yet Guinness remained and two years after Nigeria’s independence it established its first brewery outside the united kingdom in Lagos, the then capital of Nigeria.
Over the years Guinness has become one of the most loved beer in Nigeria. It has since transformed its operations from just importing Guinness stout from Dublin to brewing, packaging, and distributing several Guinness products, and not just alcoholic drinks alone but several other Guinness products are a staple for most Nigerian hones today.
Applying for a job at Guinness Nigeria has been made easy for you. With this article, we will give you an insight into the recruitment process of Guinness Nigeria. Your questions on how to apply, if you are qualified enough, and how much you’ll earn as a staff of Guinness Nigeria PLC will be answered here. Let’s get started!
Basic requirements for Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment
Interested applicants should note that before considering working at Guinness Nigeria there are certain basic requirements you must meet, although specific positions in the company may require either additional educational qualifications or experience or skills, these are the basics for any entry-level position at Guinness Nigeria PLC.
- Applicants should be citizens of Nigeria
- Applicants should be residents in Nigeria
- Applicants should have senior school certificate (WASSCE, NECO or GCE) with a minimum of 5 credits in two sittings
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should be fluent in the use of English language
- Applicants should be able to work as part of a team
- Applicants should have a valid means of identification i.e either a national identification card, voter’s card, or driver’s license
- Applicants should be above 18 years old
- Applicants should have a bank account domiciled in a Nigerian bank.
What are the benefits of working for Guinness Nigeria PLC?
Based on reviews conducted for employees of Guinness Nigeria PLC, one of the benefits of working for Guinness Nigeria is that the employees enjoy free lunches every work day. Guinness Nigeria is a company with a great work ethic and they do not owe their staff a salary. Also apart from the basic salary they pay their staff, they have a great compensation package. Some staff salary structures include
- Sales Manager – 350,000 naira monthly
- Retail Sales Executive – 225,000 naira monthly
- Sales and Marketing Representative – 110,000 naira monthly
- Casual Workers – 18,000 naira monthly
How can you apply for a job at Guinness Nigeria PLC
- Applying for a job at Guinness Nigeria is practically stress-free.
- To apply interested applicants should simply go to https://www.guinness-nigeria.com/careers/search-and-apply/.
- This website is the recruitment portal for Guinness Nigeria.
- Guinness Nigeria guarantees a recruitment process free of any discrimination whatsoever and the requirements are just as it does not want any category of persons to be at a disadvantage.
- Whether you are applying for a job, seeking to intern, or applying for their global graduate program this is the portal for all that.
Opening and closing date for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
Currently, Guinness Nigeria is not recruiting but whenever recruitment begins we will update you on this page. Also, endeavor to check their website regularly for vacancies.