First Bank Recruitment Application portal 2022/2023: Are you interested in working in a banking firm or sector? Do you want to apply for a job at First Bank? Do you want to know how to apply and if you are eligible for a job at First Bank? The 2022 First Bank Recruitment platform could be a platform to launch that dream of yours. So let’s see more details below.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the largest and first Bank to be established in Nigeria. The bank was established in 1894 by Sir Alfred Jones. First Bank has over seven hundred and fifty branches worldwide. The bank also has branches in other countries apart from Nigeria like Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Senegal, South Africa, London, Paris, and Abu Dhabi.
Since its formation, it has grown and bought up several other banks to become the third largest bank in West Africa after Zenith bank and Ecobank and the seventeenth largest bank in Africa with assets valued at $20,138,000,000. To be able to provide quality service to its customers, it requires the best talent, people who are committed to ensuring the bank’s sustainable growth. One of the benefits of joining first Bank is that you are sure of a mutually beneficial relationship between your employer and you.
This article will provide you with the necessary information you need to have concerning first bank recruitment and other vital information about the bank. Let’s get started
Requirements for First Bank Recruitment
- Applicants must have at least five credits in their SSCE
- Applicants must have a B.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized education institution
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years old
- Applicants must have good computer and analytical skills
- Applicants must be good team players
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
How to apply for First Bank Recruitment
- To apply for a job at First bank, visit the official website www.firstbanknigeria.com
- then visit the career section of the page and check for available vacancies and eligibility criteria for those positions then you can apply.
Opening and closing date for First Bank recruitment
Recruitment at First Bank is a continuous process i.e there is no fixed timeline for recruitment, whenever there is a need for any large-scale recruitment it will be advertised in the media and we will keep you informed.
Available Jobs at First Bank
- Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking – Energy (Upstream)
- Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics
- Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Analysts
- Recovery Officer
- Team Lead, Classified Assets Management
- AML / CFT Reporting Officer
- Finance Business Partner Lead
- Unit Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting
- Corporate & SBU Strategy Lead (Associate)
- Strategy Analyst, Corporate and SBU Strategy
- Team Lead, Data Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Team Member, IT Infrastructure Audit
- Team Member, Security Operations Audit
How much are First Bank employees paid?
- Contract Staff – ₦82,000 – ₦120,000 naira monthly
- Entry level Staff – ₦176,000 naira monthly
- Banking Assistant – ₦203,000 naira monthly
- Assistant Banking Officer – ₦300,000 naira monthly
- Banking Officer – ₦400,000 naira monthly
- Senior Banking Officer – ₦500,000 naira monthly
Need more information on First Bank Recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update