FERMA Recruitment Application form portal | www.ferma.gov.ng: Do you want to work for the federal roads maintenance agency? Do you want to know the requirements and how to apply for FERMA recruitment? Then this page is for you!
The federal roads maintenance agency is an agency (establishment) of the federal government. It was established by Act No. 7 of 2002 by the national assembly and assented to by the then president, President Olusegun Obasanjo.
FERMA is the first agency tasked with the responsibility of monitoring and ensuring the maintenance of all federal roads in the country. The mission of the agency is to keep all the federal roads in the country in perfect condition for road users. They value workers who are honest, loyal, and committed to both individual development and the success of the agency.
This article will provide the necessary information you need about FERMA recruitment, the requirements, the timeline, and how to apply for federal roads maintenance agency recruitment.
Requirements for FERMA (federal roads maintenance agency recruitment)
- A bachelor’s degree or any of its equivalent
- Senior school certificate (WASSCE, NECO, or GCE) with credits in at least five subjects
- A valid means of identification i.e national identification card, voter’s card, driver’s license, etc
- Physical, medical, and psychological fitness
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants should be able to work well with a team
- Applicants should be between 18 and 40 years
How to apply for FERMA (federal roads maintenance agency recruitment)
- Applicants who are interested in applying for the federal roads maintenance agency recruitment should visit the official website www.ferma.gov.ng as the application will be done online.
- On the registration portal, you will be required to register first before proceeding to apply.
- Registration enables you to have an account with them so that at any time you can log in to check your application status.
- After registration, click on vacancies, to check the available positions that you are eligible for (some positions may have additional requirements for you to be qualified to apply).
- Once you have located any vacancy that you are eligible for, then you can apply.
- Please ensure that you fill all your particulars correctly on the application form as any form of falsification will lead to disqualification and the possibility of criminal charges being brought against you.
- After completing the form, then submit it once.
- Do not apply more than once as a double application will lead to disqualification.
- After submitting your application form, print out the confirmation slip which you will bring to the screening venue.
- The date, time, and venue for the screening exercise will be communicated to you via your email.
Is the federal roads maintenance agency recruitment free?
Applicants should note that there is no fee required for federal roads maintenance agency recruitment and should beware of fraudsters claiming that they can get you a job at FERMA for a fee.
Opening and closing date for federal roads maintenance agency recruitment
The federal roads maintenance agency has not yet started its recruitment process, this article is to prepare you so that you will be ready once recruitment starts. The date for the beginning of recruitment will be uploaded on the agency website, so endeavor to check regularly and we will keep you updated once recruitment starts.
Need more information on FERMA recruitment, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update