Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Application form 2022/2023: Are you interested in joining the federal road safety corps FRSC? Do you want to know how to apply for the ongoing 2022 recruitment exercise of the FRSC? Dint worry, we will guide you through every step and provide the much-needed details about the 2022Federal Road Safety Corp Recruitment
The federal road safety corps is an establishment of the federal government. Formed in 1988, the motto of the corps is to create a safe motoring environment in Nigeria through compliance with the FRSC (Establishment) Act 2007, and other traffic laws. The work of the federal road safety corps is very important as they ensure that our roads are safe and there is a reduced rate of accidents on the road. The FRSC also ensures that only those with a valid driver’s license are driving. They also conduct regular sensitization of the public on how to be safety conscious while using the roads. For you to be an officer of the federal road safety corps, you must be honest and have integrity and be ready to serve.
Here we will discuss the basic requirements for recruitment into the federal road safety corps, how to apply and other vital information you need to know about the federal road safety corps recruitment.
Requirements for federal road safety corps recruitment (FRSC)
These are the basic requirements applicants must meet to be eligible for recruitment into the federal road safety corps.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years
- Applicants must have WASSCE, NECO OR GCE with at least three credits
- Applicants must have a B.Sc or any of its equivalent.
- Applicants must be single
- Applicants must be medically fit and produce a medical certificate of fitness from a recognized hospital
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Applicants should have a driver’s license
- Applicants with a criminal conviction will be disqualified
- Prospective applicants who are pregnant should not apply
- Applicants with any form of physical disability should not apply
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants must not have any tattoos on their body
- Applicants must use their personal phone number and email when submitting their application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68m in height and female applicants must not be less than 1.64m in height
- Male applicants should have an expanded chest if not less than 0.87m.
How to apply for Federal road safety corps (FRSC) recruitment Application form
- Interested applicants should visit https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to apply.
- Fill out every necessary information on the application form, and then submit it.
- You will also be required to upload your credentials i.e your educational qualifications etc.
- After submitting your application, print out the confirmation slip which you will take to the screening venue.
- After application, the federal road safety corps will publish the names of those who have been shortlisted for the screening process.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a CBT-based test administered by the joint admissions and matriculation board JAMB. Also, there will be drug tests that will be administered by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA.
Opening and Closing date for federal road safety corps recruitment
The federal road safety corps is currently conducting its 2022 recruitment exercise. Interested applicants should hurry now to the recruitment portal and submit their applications. The deadline for the recruitment process has not yet been announced as at the time of writing this article.
To stay updated regarding recruitment at the federal road safety corps or any other federal agency, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update