Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment Application form 2022/2023: Are you interested in applying for a job at the federal ministry of transport? Do you want to know what it takes to be successful in the recruitment process of the federal ministry of transport? Then this article is for you!
The federal ministry of transport is responsible for the road, rail, and marine transport in Nigeria. It carries out this responsibility through several agencies such as Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC), Nigeria Ports Authority(NPA), Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC), and National Inland Waterways Authority.
The mission of the federal ministry of transport is to establish a safe, reliable, and efficient system of transport in Nigeria in line with the global standard and regulations regarding transportation.
Here we will tell you what you need to know about the federal ministry of the transport recruitment process and other ministries of transport jobs. Let’s get started!
Requirements for federal ministry of transport recruitment
Starting and Closing date for the federal ministry of transport recruitment
The federal ministry of transport is currently not recruiting, when once the recruitment starts the date will be uploaded on the ministry’s website and we will keep you updated.
Other ministries of transport jobs
The federal ministry of transport is currently inviting eligible applicants to apply for jobs in the ongoing Ibadan – Kano Railway Modernization Project. Applicants should note that this recruitment is not carried out by the federal ministry of transport but by a Consultancy agency, the TEAM group. The available vacancies are listed below:
- · Senior Quantity Surveyor
- · Senior Surveyor
- · Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
- · Senior Permanent Way Engineer
- · Senior Geologist
- · Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- · Senior Civil Engineer
- · Senior Architect (Supervision Works)
- · Senior Hydraulic Engineer
- · Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- · Senior Architect (Design Vetting)
- · Senior Structural Engineer
- · Senior Transport Engineer
Steps on how to apply for the federal ministry of transport (FMT) recruitment
- Interested applicants who want to apply for recruitment into the federal ministry of transport should visit the Federal Ministry of Transportation recruitment portal at www.transportation.gov.ng, check for vacancies, and read the requirements for each one to find the one they are eligible for.
- Complete the application form and upload your credentials to the registration portal.
- After completing the form, then submit it. Applicants should ensure that they provide only the correct information on the application form.
To apply for any of the jobs listed above interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com
To stay updated regarding recruitment at the federal ministry of transport or any of its agencies, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.