Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Application form: Are you interested in applying for a job at the federal ministry of education? Do you want to know the requirements for recruitment and how to apply? If you want to be part of those employed by the federal ministry of education then this page is for you!
The federal ministry of education is a ministry of the federal government. It was established in the year 1988. The core mandate of the ministry is the direction of education in Nigeria. The ministry has the task of forming educational policies for the nation and it has oversight over everything pertaining to the educational sector in Nigeria. The job of ensuring quality education in Nigeria is very important and as such, those who are applying should understand the seriousness of their jobs as employees in the ministry.
Here we will provide the guideline on how to apply for the federal ministry of education recruitment, the basic requirements for prospective applicants, and also answer some frequently asked questions about the ministry.
Requirements for federal ministry of education recruitment
- Applicants must have a senior school Certificate i.e WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB with credits in at least five subjects including English language in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree/OND/HND or it’s equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Applicants who have a B.Sc in education have an added advantage
- Applicants must have an NYSC discharge certificate or for those who don’t have then an exemption letter from NYSC must be provided
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants must be physically, medically, and psychologically fit
- Applicants must provide a valid means of identification i.e. national identification card, voter’s card, etc.
How to apply for federal ministry of education recruitment
- To apply for recruitment at the federal ministry of education, applicants are advised to visit the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment portal at https://education.gov.ng/ to check for available vacancies.
- When applying, check the ministry website for any additional requirements that they may need.
- All information required will be shown on the portal and application submission is done online.
- Once you’ve completed your application and provided every necessary information then submit your application.
Opening and closing date for federal ministry of education recruitment
Please note that the federal ministry of education is currently not conducting any recruitment as of now. Any update on when the recruitment will start and end will be provided on the official ministry website and we will keep you informed.
How much are workers in the federal ministry of education paid?
- The federal ministry of education is a federal ministry and as such the salaries of workers are determined by the federal government of Nigeria.
- The salaries of workers in the ministry depend on the grade level you are starting from which is also determined by your educational qualification.
- Those with higher degrees like Master’s degrees and PhDs begin at a higher pay scale than those with a bachelor’s degree. Those on GL5 S15 earn about ₦44,500 naira per month as a salary.
To stay updated regarding recruitment at the federal ministry of education or any other federal ministry, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.