Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application form 2022/2023: Do you want to join the federal Fire Service? Do you want to how to partake in the upcoming recruitment of the Federal Fire Service? Are you interested in being a fireman or a woman? We present to you the 2022 Federal Fire Service Recruitment.
The Federal Fire Service is an agency of the federal government tasked with the responsibilities of firefighting, prevention, mitigation, and control. They are the largest Organization in Nigeria involved in fire rescue. Their job is not just to put out fires but also education and sensitization in public and private places on fire safety measures.
They develop policies that ensure that every building is safe from fire outbreaks, enlighten the public on what to do in the case of a fire outbreak, and also partner with other professional bodies on ways to prevent fire outbreaks. Being a fireman or woman is an important job that requires courage. The work of a firefighter is not easy as at times they put their lives on the line to rescue others who are trapped in places where there is a fire outbreak
Here we will tell you the basic requirements for recruitment into the federal fire service, how to apply, and other vital information that you’ll need when applying.
Requirements for Federal fire service recruitment
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria
- Applicants must be between 18 and 39 years old.
- Applicants must be physically, medically, and psychologically fit (a medical certificate will be required)
- Male applicants must be up to 1.65m and female applicants must be up to 1.60m
- Applicants should be computer literate
- Applicants with a criminal conviction will be disqualified
Opening and closing date for Federal fire service recruitment
Please note that the federal fire service is currently not conducting any recruitment as of now. Although the recruitment portal is open so you can register, the recruitment firm is not yet out. Any update on when the recruitment will start and end will be provided on the official website of the fire service and we will keep you informed.
Available Job position at the Federal fire service
Job positions in the federal fire service are divided into different categories and subdivisions. You can apply as a Bsc holder and even those with just WASSCE can apply. The categories are
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I)
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II)
Category B: Inspector Cadre
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF)
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF)
Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Fire Assistant II (FA II)
- Fire Assistant III (FA III)
How to apply for federal fire service recruitment
- Applicants should note that applications for recruitment into the federal fire service can be done through two portals.
- The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) recruitment portal https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new is one way of recruitment into the fire service, and the fire service recruitment portal fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth is also another way.
- To apply, interested applicants should first create an account on the portal with the information required. Ensure that you provide information as falsification of information will cause you to be disqualified.
- Applicants who are applying for the superintendent cadre and SIF should apply through https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new while those applying for any of the other positions should apply through http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
To stay updated regarding recruitment at the federal fire service or any other federal agency, bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update