Civil Defence Recruitment Application portal 2022/2023 is Out: Are looking to work for a paramilitary organization in Nigeria? Do you want updates about recruitment into the Nigeria Security Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)? This page is for you!
The Nigeria Civil Security and Defence Force (NSCDC) is a semi-military agency established in May 1967. It is a semi-military agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria and its mission is to provide protection against danger and all attacks or disasters. Regarding the state and its citizenship, the Legion has been legally amended by Law Letter No. 2 of 2003 and Law No. 6 of June 4, 2007. The main function of the NSCDC is to work with the Nigerian police to protect life and property. An important function of the company is to protect the pipeline from damage. The agency also operates a crisis solution. They protect the country.
Here answer your questions about recruitment into NSCDC, the requirements, how to apply, opening and, closing date. Let’s get started!
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements
To participate in this massive Civil Defence recruitment, you must have the skills and qualifications to be selected for this year’s NSCDC recruitment. Also, anyone can be recruited in Civil Defence recruitment as long as you are in good health and you have ID and school proof. Please see the requirements for this recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must possess the necessary qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment Centre will not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be in good health and present a health certificate from an accredited government hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not be convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be members of secret societies, cults or drug addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not be involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Applicants must be no less than 1.65m tall for males and 1.60m tall for females.
- Men’s bust must be at least 0.87.
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
Starting and closing date of the Civil Defence 2022 Recruitment
Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 start date announced. See recruitment forms, application portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2022, and all the details you need to know about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Forces Recruitment 2022. The recruitment Deadline for this year is not over yet, but be sure to keep checking us out for possible alerts.
Steps on how to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment application form 2022
Applying for Civil Defence recruitment is very easy, just visit the official recruitment portal www.nscdc.gov.ng and register. Once done, submit your documents on the portal with the correct information. Here are the more detailed steps to apply for the Civil Defence 2022 Recruitment:
- Visit www.cdcfib.career
- Click Apply.
- Enter your biometric data on the page
- Upload your certificate and national ID card.
- Submit your application when complete.
- The candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted
Recruitment to the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Force is completely free. It is not recommended that you pay any person or agency that claims to be from the NSCDC and offers to help you find employment.
To stay updated regarding news updates on the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment 2022, feel free to bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.