CAC Recruitment Application form portal 2023/2024: Are you interested in working at the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria? Do want to know about the currently ongoing recruitment at the Corporate Affairs Commission? Do you think you have what it takes to work for the Corporate Affairs Commission? We have got you covered on that!
The Corporate Affairs Commission is an agency of the Nigerian government that regulates and manages companies in Nigeria. It was introduced in 1990 with the passage of the Companies and Allied Matters Act. It is led by a Chairman who is assisted by the Registrar/CEO.
As an agency of the federal government, the Corporate Affairs Commission carries out recruitment from time to time, and as the body that oversees the registration of companies established in Nigeria, they require a committed and dedicated workforce to be able to carry out their responsibility.
Here we will show you the requirements for recruitment at the Corporate Affairs Commission and how to apply. Let’s get started!
Requirements for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Applicants must have obtained their BSC/HND from a reputable institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 5 credit cards in NABTEB/WAEC or NECO
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 years and 30 years
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Computer literacy is required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is required
Starting and Closing date for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment 2023
2022/2023 Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment is already in progress. Applicants are to visit the Corporate Affairs Commission registration portal via www.cac.gov.ng and follow the steps outlined there for recruitment. The closing date for recruitment into the Corporate Affairs Commission had not yet been announced as of the time of writing this article. Applicants are hereby advised to make ample use of this available period to complete their application.
How to Apply for the Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
To apply for the currently ongoing recruitment into the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the official Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) registration portal at www.cac.gov.ng
- Click on the “career” icon on the homepage
- If you haven’t registered yet and you don’t have an account with the CAC Recruitment portal, sign up and register
- Then click on the available job vacancies
- Carefully follow the instructions
- Provide all relevant information required and ensure that every piece of information you submit is correct.
After following all the steps listed above, you can then submit your application. Applicants who have been selected will be required to undergo a screening process before the final list of successful candidates is released. All further information such as the date, time, and venue for the screening exercise (i.e if you have been selected) will be sent to you via your contact details which you have submitted.
Recruitment into the Corporate Affairs Commission is free, Applicants are advised to be careful of fraudsters who demand money to process their application
To stay updated regarding available job vacancies at the Corporate Affairs Commission visit this page regularly. For more information regarding recruitment into agencies and companies in Nigeria, feel free to bookmark us and you will get an update.