Airtel Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023 | www.airtel.com.ng: Are you considering a career in a telecommunication company in Nigeria? Are you a fresh graduate looking to work for Airtel Nigeria? Well here is all the information you need to know to apply for a job at Airtel Nigeria!
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is Nigeria’s leading provider of mobile telecommunications services and a member of the Airtel Africa Group, dedicated to providing Nigerians with innovative, exciting, affordable premium mobile services that allow them to communicate freely, go beyond their daily challenges to advance economic and social development.
More details on how to apply for Airtel Nigeria recruitment via the Airtel recruitment portal and other related information is on this page. Here are the available vacancies at Airtel Nigeria a.
Requirements for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- At least 6 years of management experience in a GSM/mobile company.
- At least 8-10 years of ICT/telecom-related experience.
- At least 4 years in system administration and data analysis
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunications or related field)
- Familiar with vendor equipment – Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Ericsson systems including OSS
- Extensive experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards
- Familiar with voice quality standards such as PESQ, MOS, and POLQA and their evolution.
- Network performance management and end-user quality of service optimization
- Understand general RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, benchmarking tools
- Expertise in performance management tools, procedures, and tests
- Familiar with working knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc.
- Intellectual property and systems management knowledge
- Familiar with MapInfo, Google Earth, and other map software
- Analytical, statistical and presentation skills using various office suites
- Project management of internal and external resources
- At least 6 years of experience in network performance, optimization, planning, operation and maintenance, deployment
Has Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2022 started?
Airtel Nigeria’s recruitment for 2022 has not started yet. The form didn’t come out either. This article is intended as a reference for all those who are really interested in applying for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment. This is very important as it is crucial to know all about the job before applying.
When is the start and end date of AIRTEL Nigeria recruitment?
If you want to know the exact date and deadline for Airtel recruiting, the best way is to subscribe to our mailing list and bookmark this page. This will ensure you know exactly when hiring starts and when it ends.
Current Vacancies at Airtel Nigeria
- Core Optimization Engineer
- CS Core Operations and Maintenance Engineer
- Fraud and Assurance Executive
- Business Support Personnel – OSS SME
- Lead, Automation, and Self-service
- Channel Accounting Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Financial Controller – SmartCash PSB
- Head, Human Resources Business Partnering
- Transmission Implementation Manager
How to Apply for Recruitment
- The application is done online on the Airtel recruitment portal https://www.airtel.com.ng/career.
- Create a profile on the portal and upload your necessary documents, fill out the online application form and submit.
- The names of successful candidates will still be shortlisted online on the portal.
To stay updated regarding recruitment at Airtel Nigeria, keep visiting this page. If you have any questions regarding Airtel Nigeria recruitment 2022, feel free to bookmark us and get notified once there is a new update.